We started the weekend off great with Jamba Juice and dinner at Mama Chus with our friends. As PJ said, Mama Chus is always on her A-game.
However, the rest of the weekend looked like this...

Playing many hours of the Wii.

These sessions of Fifa Soccer were not short either. When 1:oo am rolled around the boys finally called it quits for the night.
on another evening Adam and Taylor had this conversation via texts...
T: Hey what are you guys doing...
A: We are just at home. How about you guys?
T: Same, What are your plans...
A: Brittany is making cookies so I will probably eat some of those.
T: Are you going to make me invite myself over...
A: I've been waiting for you to ask.
Thus, another evening of Wii.
I also tried two new cookie recipes

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup PB
1 egg
1 cup sugar
Mix and bake at 350 degree for 8 minutes. Easy and quick. Yeilds 12 cookies.
Chocolate Chocololate Chip cookies
You can find the recipe here
Adam and I both got our hair cut
We went shopping, We bought stuff
That pretty much sums up our weekend.
However, the rest of the weekend looked like this...
Playing many hours of the Wii.
These sessions of Fifa Soccer were not short either. When 1:oo am rolled around the boys finally called it quits for the night.
on another evening Adam and Taylor had this conversation via texts...
T: Hey what are you guys doing...
A: We are just at home. How about you guys?
T: Same, What are your plans...
A: Brittany is making cookies so I will probably eat some of those.
T: Are you going to make me invite myself over...
A: I've been waiting for you to ask.
Thus, another evening of Wii.
I also tried two new cookie recipes
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup PB
1 egg
1 cup sugar
Mix and bake at 350 degree for 8 minutes. Easy and quick. Yeilds 12 cookies.
Chocolate Chocololate Chip cookies
You can find the recipe here
Adam and I both got our hair cut
We went shopping, We bought stuff
That pretty much sums up our weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment