Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our House

I know it has been a while since I posted--but we didn't have the internet till Monday evening.
However, I finally have some final pictures of our new house to share with you. We moved in on December 19th and have loved turning our house into our new home and getting to know our neighbors. There is still a lot to do but it is coming along.

Kitchen







Living Room



Bedroom (one of the three)



Master Bathroom





Before we moved in we had to tear off the plastic painted covers on our office doors. It took the four of us about one hour and it was a mess.



We are having fun furnishing the house and would love for you to come visit us soon.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

you're home is beautiful! i can't wait to come see it! we still need to try to plan a get together in st. george sometime soon.

Annie. said...

It's gorgeous! How fun for you!

Dan and Heather said...

The house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it all decorated!! :)

Heather Whitworth said...

So beautiful! And I know you will make it look even more beautiful with your decorations!

Darci said...

Your home looks absolutely gorgeous! Holy upgrades, I love them all! Niel and I have started looking for a house and we want it decked out in upgrades and new but we are having a hard time finding something. I can't wait to see your house because it looks AMAZING!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Beautiful house Brittany!! Hooray!!! I love having a new house!!!