Crew is truly a blessing from heaven. He fills our family with love. I have never seen or held a more perfect miracle than Crew. He is such a darling baby and has Adam and my hearts tightly wrapped around his tiny fingers. He is perfect in every way.
Words can't describe how much we love our baby Crew. I thank my Heavenly Father over and over for the sweet spirit he has sent us and in blessing us of being Crew's parents. We love you Crew. We love you so much.






Our new family has never been happier. I didn't know I could feel this way.
Words can't describe how much we love our baby Crew. I thank my Heavenly Father over and over for the sweet spirit he has sent us and in blessing us of being Crew's parents. We love you Crew. We love you so much.
Our new family has never been happier. I didn't know I could feel this way.




9 comments:
That's exactly how I feel about my little one. Becoming a parent is an incredible metamorphosis of the heart!
Aw:) So happy for you guys! He really is precious and I can't wait to meet him someday.
what is so amazing is that it just gets STRONGER and BETTER and you only become happier and more attached. You think it couldn't get any better and it does. congrats you guys!
you mos def do not look like you just gave birth in these pictures. you look better than i do after just walking up a flight of stairs. good job.
Dr. Watabe....WOOT WOOT! Love that guy. I hope he's actually the one who DELIVERS our next! How was he for the delivery?
So happy for you guys! Can you believe that you will love him even MORE the longer you know him!? (Just like "Mcbride Family" said!).
Congrats Adam and Brittany! Crew is darling and a very lucky boy to have you two as parents.
There's nothing quite like that sweet little spirit a baby boy brings into your home... You guys are a darling little family. Congrats!
I love this post. What an amazing moment-when you first meet the baby you gave birth to and who will be a part of your life for the rest of your life! I can't wait for that moment. I can't believe that you just gave birth in these pictures. You look like a million bucks.
Nothing better than being a parent. it's amazing isn't it. So happy for you guys! FYI - Dr. Watabe delivered Isabel too.
Post a Comment