My friend Leanne took the pictures of Crew. You can probably tell by now that she is amazing and has a great artistic style. (She also took our maternity pics and nursery pics).
Thank you again Leanne for taking Crew's newborn pictures. I love them!
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
7 comments:
LOVE THEM! He is one of the cutest newborns ever.
Those are great! He is adorable. And I can't believe how alert he was for the photo shoot at just 2 weeks old!
He looks like a little man! so cute. I need to find a photographer here.
So cute. I love all of his hair.
He is so cute!! Jett calls him crez!
How sweet is he! Leanne did a great job. Love the hands and feet ones. Those are always my favorite.
Ya'll have a baby!!!! AHHH! BRITT only you would look that good only a few weeks after having a kid! HE's amazing! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment