Oh. My. Gosh. He is ADORABLE! And already so handsome! I have been checking your blog like three times a day anticipating a picture and a name post:) Crew is a really cute name. Congrats! Where did that blonde hair come from?!
Lovin' all the hair! He has more at birth than Nora did at 18 months. He is so sweet, and what a beautiful baby for an awesome couple. You guys will absolutely love being parents! It's so rewarding. Can't wait to see more pics!
He is beautiful! Congratulations, what a sweetheart he is. We're so happy for you guys and all the joy you must be feeling now. I hope you soak up and enjoy every last minute! The Lord has sure smiled upon you. Give him kisses from the Webb family!
P.s. Love the name Crew...it's actually on our top 5 list ("Crewe" though)!
congratulations!!! he is ADORABLE!!! and I am not just saying that because I love ya, he is seriously soooo super cute! Love all his beautiful hair, he is perfect Britt- you guys did great :) sooo happy for you! Isn't being a mommy the best!?!
I just came across your blog and had to congratulate you guys on your adorable little guy! Love his name, but then again I am partial because I have a little boy named Crew also. :-)
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
20 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. He is ADORABLE! And already so handsome! I have been checking your blog like three times a day anticipating a picture and a name post:) Crew is a really cute name. Congrats! Where did that blonde hair come from?!
Brittany, he is gorgeous! I bet you guys are so happy. Congratulations! I hope I get to see him soon.
Oh, he is soo precious!! I can't wait to meet him!
I've always thought Crew is such a cute name--good choice! Also, I LOVE all of his hair. So. Cute. Congratulations I want to meet him!
he is absolutely adorable!! congrats guys, can't wait to meet him :)
I have been waiting and waiting to see a picture and a name! SO cute!
I especially love his blonde little hair. He's perfect!
Hope you're getting some sleep!
He is SO adorable!!
Congrats! He is so dang cute! He looks perfect!
Lovin' all the hair! He has more at birth than Nora did at 18 months. He is so sweet, and what a beautiful baby for an awesome couple. You guys will absolutely love being parents! It's so rewarding. Can't wait to see more pics!
SO SUPER CUTE!!!!! Miss you guys. Hope you guys come to HI on your next vacay!!!! Can't wait to see more pics. :)
Congrats!!! He is adorable! :)
He is adorable. Congrats! Love the name.
I love his name...Crew...so perfect! His hair is awesome. I have to see he is pretty adorable. Good job you two! Can't wait to meet him.
He is so perfect! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. I LOVE his name!
I just come back and look at this picture multiple times a day. He is so beautiful.
He is beautiful! Congratulations, what a sweetheart he is. We're so happy for you guys and all the joy you must be feeling now. I hope you soak up and enjoy every last minute! The Lord has sure smiled upon you. Give him kisses from the Webb family!
P.s. Love the name Crew...it's actually on our top 5 list ("Crewe" though)!
congratulations!!! he is ADORABLE!!! and I am not just saying that because I love ya, he is seriously soooo super cute! Love all his beautiful hair, he is perfect Britt- you guys did great :) sooo happy for you! Isn't being a mommy the best!?!
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Congratulations! He is perfect!
I just came across your blog and had to congratulate you guys on your adorable little guy! Love his name, but then again I am partial because I have a little boy named Crew also. :-)
Congrats again!
Post a Comment