Monday, September 13, 2010

1 Month

I know this is a couple weeks late but I have been out of town and busy. However, here are Crew's 1 month stats and developments plus some cute pictures.





Stats:
Weight: 8.62 lbs 43rd Percentile (the following Monday he was 9.2--finally over his birth weight)
Length: 21.88 inches 86th Percentile
Head Circumference: 14.75 inches 56th Percentile

Developments:
He likes to look everywhere. He is so observant
He hic-cups and sneezes all the time
He is ticklish on his sides
He loves eating from a bottle
He sucks on his hands and thumb
He is all belly--skinny arms and legs
Holds his head up excellently
Moves his hands and arms all time
Looks just like Adam
Sleeps 3 1/2 -- 4 hours at night (loving formula)
Really starting to love tummy time
Loves to lay on Adam's chest
Gives the cutest pleasure smiles in the mornings and evenings
Burps like a man--which I am so grateful for because sometimes he burps himself.
Barley fits into 0-3 month clothes--he is so long





Sucking on his hand



Holding up his head/Tummy Time



Laying on Adam's chest



As cute as can be

Time has gone by so fast. I no longer have an newborn I have a one month old! He is growing so quickly. I love watching him grow and look forward to each new development. Yet, at the same time I don't want to miss anything and wish he could stay to small and cuddly for forever. Crew is the most peaceful dear baby boy. I love being his mother. How did I get blessed with a perfect baby? Adam and I are so in love with him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH he is pretty PERFECT. He is SO adorable and makes me baby hungry! Being a mom is the best and that is a total understatement.

Shannon said...

Oh, I am in love with him too! So cute!! And that quilt he's on in the pictures is pretty stinking cute, too. Good job :)

erika herman said...

He is just perfect. He does look a lot like Adam.

Pam said...

Just caught up on your blog. Crew is SOOO CUTE!! He's really photogenic, too. I can see why you are so crazy about him...he's a doll. But all boy, too. Nice work, you two!