Oh my gosh--Crew is the cutest baby. He is smiling all the time now and very consistently. A lot changes in a week.
We went in to the doctor this morning for his 2 month check-up and immunization shots. He handled the shots like a champ and barley cried and has been so smiley today.
Check out his stats--He is so BIG!
Weight: 12.96 lbs 73%
Length: 25 Inches 96%
Head Circumference: 16.5 87%

Adam, Crew and I at the BYU game on Saturday.
We went in to the doctor this morning for his 2 month check-up and immunization shots. He handled the shots like a champ and barley cried and has been so smiley today.
Check out his stats--He is so BIG!
Weight: 12.96 lbs 73%
Length: 25 Inches 96%
Head Circumference: 16.5 87%
Adam, Crew and I at the BYU game on Saturday.




5 comments:
That is so funny...He is going to be tall like his daddy!
Aw I really want to go to a BYU game with little Kensie. He is going to be a football player just like Adam!
that is hilarious! crew and ty are almost the same size lol hopefully our little guy hits a growth spurt sometime.
Thanks Brittany! And Congrats to YOU! Crew is absolutely adorable and you two look like very proud parents. Being a mom is the best, huh? BTW- I have stopped at your blog in the past. I remember Chelsea doing a post about when you gave birth and I came and checked your blog out. I should have said something, but I'm glad you did. You'll have to fill me in on what life is like with a baby BOY. I am so use to all the girly things that it will definitely be a change. Your little man is so cute, enjoy each moment because they change and grow so FAST!
He's getting so big. Your announcements were darling. I loved your experience about shopping. It totally took me back to some of my first moments out shopping with Madi. Don't worry about not getting back into those jeans yet. I think you look great!
Post a Comment