Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smiles

Crew smiles all the time now. It is the cutest thing. My favorite time of the day is around 7:30 am when he wakes up from sleeping. I'll lean in and say "good morning" and he gives me the biggest smiles. I love waking up to see them.








I can get a smile out of him pretty much on demand now. His smiles are so consistent and it is so fun to get a smiley reaction from him when I talk to him or blow on his face.



He will lay on a blanket and coo for 30 minutes and smile to himself while doing so. He makes tons of noises and we hold conversations where I'll talk to him and he'll coo's back to me.

He has two smiles. One opened mouth--that I love. And one closed mouth where I can't even see his lips.







I took all these pictures in the early morning

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Brittany, he is DARLING!!! I love the smiles! I might need to come see him again soon!

Dan and Heather said...

Love it! :) Ty is the same way, always happiest after a good nights sleep, he got that from his dad... i am not a morning person!!

KB said...

He looks and sounds sooo cute! I hope I get to have a little boy in the couple years :)

Darci said...

so so cute! These pictures made me smile. I love his smile where he doesn't show his lips-how cute is that?!

Leanne said...

Great pictures! He is adorable!