Crew is 2 months old today.

He started smiling at us more--although not consistently
He coos all the time
He takes the best naps during the day
He sleeps 7-8 hours at night
He puts himself to sleep
He holds his head up so well
He is really long--already in 3-6 months clothes
He is a cuddler!

Seriously I can't believe he is 2 months old. He is the best part of my day--everyday. We love him so much. There is truly nothing better than watching your own baby grow and develop and loving them every step of the way.
He started smiling at us more--although not consistently
He coos all the time
He takes the best naps during the day
He sleeps 7-8 hours at night
He puts himself to sleep
He holds his head up so well
He is really long--already in 3-6 months clothes
He is a cuddler!




4 comments:
He's so cute! I can't believe he still has so much hair!
Brit, you look so happy and he is such a doll! I'm so excited for you.
I can't believe he is two months old already! Aren't you so excited to have a little baby around for the holidays?! I am! I just want to cuddle him-he looks so cute:)
He is so cute and cubby! And his hair looks red in the picture :) enjoy your sweet baby boy, there is nothing better than being a mommy :)
Post a Comment