Adam blessed Crew today. Adam gave the most amazing blessing and we feel so loved to have all of our family with us on this special day. Crew's blessing was so tender and he was so peaceful--as always.
Wish we could have been there. Crew looks like he is filling out and getting big! You look really good too Brit. Can't even tell you popped out a little baby!...and Adam looks great as well. I can't leave him out.
Aren't blessing day's the best... Such a warm and peaceful feeling these little babies radiate. BTW, I love, loved the baby announcements. thank you for putting me on your send-out list, I'm so honored to see that cutie hanging on my fridge!
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
3 comments:
Wish we could have been there. Crew looks like he is filling out and getting big! You look really good too Brit. Can't even tell you popped out a little baby!...and Adam looks great as well. I can't leave him out.
You look amazing first of all. What a special day! Crew looks so big now!
Aren't blessing day's the best... Such a warm and peaceful feeling these little babies radiate. BTW, I love, loved the baby announcements. thank you for putting me on your send-out list, I'm so honored to see that cutie hanging on my fridge!
Post a Comment