I turned 25 last Friday. A quarter of a century--seemed to me like a pretty big birthday to celebrate. But for some frustrating reason I forgot to bring my camera to capture the 25th Birthday Bash (this seems to happen every year). So, instead just know that I had a wonderful weekend turning 25.
First I spent a relaxing morning with Crew--which I loved.
Then I went shopping. I love going shopping on my birthday. There is nothing better than buying a new outfit to feel cute in.
Then when I picked Adam up from work he told me we needed to stop by his parents house to pick up the cabin key for tonight. I may have rolled my eyes at him because I was just in Orem shopping and it would have been nice to know earlier so I could have picked it up. So we headed back into Orem. When we got to his parents house we walked in and there was this huge box wrapped with a bow on top. Sneaky Adam. He brought me to his parent's house because he wanted to surprise me with this...
He totally surprised me. I love it! I can make bread and cookies and whatever else I want so much more easily. My kitchenAid was struggling with all the use I was putting into it.
Then we went up to the Nelson Sundance Cabin with our friends to enjoy "Brittany's 25th Birthday Bash"
(we took this pic on with our camera our way out so we are in the mud room with our hands full)
The cabin party consisted of dinner, cheesecake, lots of talking, and a competitive game of spoons. Nicole won.
Sunday my mom made me a birthday dinner with my family--lasagna and a fully loaded banana split bar for dessert.
My family got me, finally, a rotary mat, ruler, and blade.
I am so grateful for the fun of family and friends I was able to enjoy over the weekend. I appreciate all the texts and phone calls wishing me Happy Birthday. Thank you!




4 comments:
Yay...Happy Birthday Brit...glad it was a good one! Miss ya!
Happy Birthday (late)!!
A Bosch!!! Lucky girl!!! I'm so jealous :) And congratulations on finally getting a cutting mat, etc. :)
that was a fun fun night! love those pics with crock pots and all, so funny!
Post a Comment