Thursday, February 10, 2011

Green

Every morning I have been making Green Smoothies. 


I know what you are thinking--why would anyone want to drink something green? But seriously, they are so good. They taste like fruit. Adam and my nieces and nephews really like them (that is saying something). I got the recipe from my friend here

Try it. It is a great way to get in a serving or two of your veggies for the day.

4 comments:

Annie. said...

Ok, hilarious. I have been on a green drink kick too. Love them! I throw in a little ground flax seed too, to get my Omega 3s for the baby. :)

Leanne said...

I just started making them yesterday! I tried one at costco and it was amazing. The one I tried had half a lime in it. Soo good!

Abby said...

Weird...I just told Matt the other day that "I want to start drinking green smoothies." I have been on a smoothie kick and I think I'm ready to go green:)

Abby said...

After I posted mine I looked at the other comments and saw what Leanne said--funny, Costco was what got me thinking about green smoothies too! Gotta love Costco...