Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lately

True, I mostly blog about Crew. Most of the pictures on this blog are of Crew. He is the center of everything in our home and lives--We love it. Yet, I know that sometimes it is nice to see what else is going on at our casa. So here is what we have been up to lately (well mostly what Crew and I have been up to lately). 

1. Lots of running. I am about 6 weeks for running my first half marathon. I need to say this about training. It takes a lot of time. As soon as Adam gets home from work I am in my workout clothes and he watches Crew while I run (sometimes I am gone for over an hour). Adam is amazing. He is so supportive of my running and such a good father. I think the one-on-one time with Crew and Adam is good for them too. 

2.  I finished the letters in Crew's room. Actually, I finished them a long long time ago but never posted them. So here you go. 


3.  Crew is growing so fast. I am constantly buying bigger sizes of clothing for him. I spend many nights loading up my online shopping carts at Baby Gap, Old Navy, and Children's place.
Crew's Sunday outfit

4. We spend every evening putting this little sweet heart to bed. Lately, he has been falling alseep while he eats his nighttime bottle. It is the cutest thing to put my sleeping baby in his crib. He is so fun at night sometimes I just want to play with him instead of putting him to sleep. 


5. Every morning Crew wakes up close to 7:00 am and we play. This morning the lighting was so good I snapped some photos of my cute little guy. 



6. Crew is also teething again. He had his two front teeth break through and is currently getting his top side teeth. We spend a lot of time finding toys for him to chew on. 

Flattering picture right?

7. I have been construsting a collage wall--they seem to be quite popular right now so I thought I would try my hand at it. It is not quite done so here is a sneak peak. 


8. Adam and I are watching a lot of basketball. We love march madness. My bracket is looking pretty good except for the fact that Pitt lost. Seriously!I have BYU beating Florida. So lets hope for a victory on Thursday. 

9. I have been trying lots of new recipes. This is a current new favorite of ours. I got it from this website.

10. I am currently attempting to make a head board for my soon to be guest bedroom bed set. Check back to see how it turns out. 



4 comments:

Darci said...

I'm excited to see your picture wall collage. It looks great already! I have plans to do one in the future. I absolutely love it when Kensie falls asleep in my arms at night when I feed her. Nothing like a sweet, sleeping baby in your arms:)

Brandon McBride said...

Those were some of the cutest pictures ever. Absolutely Darling.

Unknown said...

SOrry that was me in the comment above, I was signed in under my husbands name

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I can't believe how blonde Crew's hair is!

Breeann said she ran into you at Target when she was home. Small world!