Sunday, March 13, 2011

On Saturday I ran in the Rex Lee Run held at BYU. It was a really fun race. I ran the 10k route. 


Adam and Crew met me at the finish line


At about mile 1.5 I saw two of my friends running. We ended up running pretty much the rest of the race together. It was so much more fun to have people to run with. Somehow, I always end up running races alone so this was awesome to see them.


Just about to cross the finish line




Crew waiting for me to finish the race.

I finished the race at the goal-time I wanted and now I am one race closer to getting to my half marathon on April.

4 comments:

The Stanley's said...

you are amazing! Keep it up! You always get me motivated to get out and run!

Shannon said...

I was there! I only did the 5k, though.

erika herman said...

Woot, woot! Good job. I am excited/dreading getting back into the running game.

Aubrey said...

Brit, you have inspired me! I signed up for the utah valley half. i'm excited and nervous all at once. i need to get training tips from you!