The other night I made an oh-so-tasty BBQ chicken salad.
Adam and I both went back for more and we loved it. Adam doesn't count salads to be categorized as an entree (or soups either) but this salad was so tasty that it qualified. I have made it almost weekly since. It is very easy and yummy. Below are the directions on how to make it.
BBQ Chicken Salad
3 chicken breasts cooked for 3-4 hours on high in a slow cooker with 1 cup BBQ sauce and 1/2 cup water. The last 30 minutes shred the chicken and let it soak up all the sauce.
Lettuce of your choice (I used iceberg)
1 avacado
1 can corn
1 can pinto beans rinsed
1 cucumber peeled and sliced
Ranch dressing
Delicious!




2 comments:
yum! i am going to make it tomorrow!
I made these (as tacos) and they were fantastic and delicious! Thank you for posting the recipe.
Here's a link to my post and pictures about making them:
http://learningtobefrugal.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/bbq-chicken-tacos/
Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com
Post a Comment