Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

This year Crew was a shark for Halloween. Just look at this cute shark boy--I could eat him up!

 


It was our first time trick or treating with Crew and he got the hang of it pretty quick. 



After each house we went trick or treating to we would have to empty Crew's Halloween bucket into the stroller because he wanted to eat the candy right away instead of going to the next house to get more candy. 



The DumDums were his favorite and he ate two before we were even done trick or treating

 He did not waste time soaking through the candy wrappers and devouring his candy bars.



Our neighborhood was full of trick or treaters and it was so fun to be apart of the excitement!



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm sad I missed him - he looks so cute.

Darci said...

What a cute shark! I love that he was trying to devour the candy:)

PJ & SANDRA said...

I love that shark costume...crew looks adorable! What a big boy! Your neighborhood looks fun to trick or treat in!

Heather Whitworth said...

So so so adorable! Isn't Halloween so much more fun when you have kids to share it with?