So a while back (7 months to be exact) I took Crew in to get his hair cut. I attempted Crew's very first hair cut on my own when he was maybe 7 months. A simple trim. I knew nothing about cutting hair and pretty much faked it like I knew what I was doing. Poor kid. Before Crew turned one I decided that he needed a proper hair cut. So I took him down to a local kids hair cutting shope. I should have known when I looked at the girl, who was going to cut Crew's hair, that she had absolutely NO style. WARNING! when a hair dresser has crappy hair... steer clear. Well, being nice, I went ahead a let her cut Crew's hair. It was horrible. Picture Zac Morris circa 1990 with a classic bowl cut. I swore I would not take him back there ever!
So now 7 months later from his first butcher-of-a-hair-cut Crew needed a serious trim. Proof 1: A lot of the time when Crew runs he falls-it may be caused by the hair covering his eye. Maybe? Proof 2: I can put his hair in a pig-tail or a more stylish side to side double pig-tail. Adam would never let me take a picture of it though.
Thus, I made Crew and I an appointment with my good friend and hair dresser, Ann.
A tube of mini-m&m's and my phone full of music, pictures, and videos kept Crew happy happy happy. He looked so cute in the big chair with that cape-thing on. He even starred at himself for awhile in the mirror when he first saw himself. His hair cut went great and now he has a much improved head of hair.
During my hair cut Crew sat very contently on my lap the entire time--shocked me! He really liked watching Ann blow-dry my hair. He is such a stud.








1 comment:
I'm taking note of the tube of M&M's trick ha ha. That made me laugh. I will have to do that for Kensie when I finally take her to get a real haircut. I can't believe he sat on your lap the whole time!!!
Post a Comment