It is finally here!
I have loved teaching. It is better than I ever imagined. Timberline is a great school and I look forward to coming back next year.
I have to give a Shout Out
to Shannon. She is the sewing teacher at school and she saved me so many times with her humor and awesome teaching ideas. Thanks Shannon.
I have loved teaching. It is better than I ever imagined. Timberline is a great school and I look forward to coming back next year.
I have to give a Shout Out
to Shannon. She is the sewing teacher at school and she saved me so many times with her humor and awesome teaching ideas. Thanks Shannon.




3 comments:
I like this background!
Hooray for school being out! Freedom!
Thanks for the shout out. You are a champ! You did way better than I did during my intern year! And I don't know if I ever said thanks for the Jamba card...I LOVED it!!! Have a good summer! We'll have to hang out!
Amen to school being out!!! I'm super jealous that you have your summer free though Britt. Think of me sitting in my office as you are basking in the sun.
Post a Comment