Adam and I, along with some of my family members hiked through Timp Caves on Saturday morning. Adam had never been (and he has lived in Utah his whole life) and neither had I. It was very cool. If you haven't done it put it on your list of things to do this summer.




My wonderful parents. Look at how high up we are. The view was amazing!
My friend Leeann showed me how to use Picasa to make my pictures larger. Thank you Leeann. However, when I published my post it cut off all the larger images. Any advice? Apparently I am not great with computers.
My wonderful parents. Look at how high up we are. The view was amazing!
My friend Leeann showed me how to use Picasa to make my pictures larger. Thank you Leeann. However, when I published my post it cut off all the larger images. Any advice? Apparently I am not great with computers.




4 comments:
I have wondered how people make their photos so large! Can you tell me how to do it?! Very nice outing by the way...I miss mountains:)
Fun! I haven't done that hike since I was a little girl.
To make sure your pictures aren't cut off, my guess is you'll need to go into the HTML of your blog and increase the "outer wrapper" pixel width. I could show you sometime. It may be tricky with the template you have on your background (very cute, by the way!) but we could probably finagle something. Hey, maybe we'll actually get together now. :)
Yeah, we hiked that a couple weeks ago and I was super impressed. three more days of school!
Remember we tried to get together and do that the summer before we left for CA? Bummer we never got to do that.
Post a Comment