We are official land owners...soon to be home owners. After much thought and tons of looking, Adam and I decided to buy land and build our very own house. The lot is in Highland and we really like the neighborhood we are building in.


Being owners of dirt is a pretty big deal.
As you can see we already have a hole dug and the footings were being laid as the picture was taken. We are so excited to have our own house.
Being owners of dirt is a pretty big deal.
As you can see we already have a hole dug and the footings were being laid as the picture was taken. We are so excited to have our own house.




10 comments:
Congrats! This is really exciting. How long till you actually have a house?
so exciting! it'll be fun to watch the process!! good luck with everything, hopefully it goes smoothly
I'm so excited! You'll have to drive over there with me sometime so I can see it!
How exciting!!! Hopefully a house by Christmas?! I can't wait till we get to that point:)
We're thinking about buying land too! Congratulations! You've got a lot of work ahead of you but it'll be worth it!
That's awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done.
That is so exciting. I think that will be us in about twenty years. :) Also, I haven't seen you in forever! I miss you!
how exciting. Congratulation!! Highland is a really nice area. I have cousins who live near there. buying a house is so exciting!!
Congrats Brittany! That's super exciting. Where in Highland is it located??
Soooooooooooo fun! I am so completely excited for you guys. It's so dumb how excited you can get about a big dirt hole, but MAN it feels good to call it your own! And it's so much fun to watch the house go up! Congrats! Keep posting pics of the progress!
Post a Comment