Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Joseph

We saw Joseph and the Amazing Techni-color Dream Coat at the Scear Shell last night with some of our friends.



We brought in pizza and snacks and enjoyed the great music



Friends





Sandra and Ada



Alyssa and Ada



The girls

The Scera Shell does a wonderful job of providing great evening time entertainment.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Niel and I always wanted to go there while we lived in Utah and we never ended up doing it. Sounds fun!

andrew and brittani said...

Hey Brit, I just saw your blog on Monica's and I thought I'd say hi. I'm glad that my uncle was able to help you out with the lot. Small world huh?

Jamie said...

looks fun...wish we could have been there :)

Abby said...

That looks so fun! I've seen that show so many times, four to be exact, I think. One of the times was outdoor in Utah, but I'm not sure if it was the same place; we weren't sitting on grass.

Anyway, looks like it was a great night!