Monday, March 22, 2010

20 Weeks

Halfway there!



(maybe it is the picture or just me, but I think my face already looks thicker--not a good thing).

I have been pregnant for 20 weeks now. I only have 5 more months to go. I really do love being pregnant--not being sick probably has a lot to do with it. I definitely am showing a lot more now and in most ways I love it. (This picture was taken after dinner so I am at my biggest).

I love feeling my baby kick. In fact Adam, got to feel him kick for the first time on Sunday. It was such an amazing moment. Baby Boy moves all the time now. Every time I eat or sit down for more than 5 minutes I feel him move and it makes me smile.

I also made some first purchases for Baby Boy. I just can't wait to put a cute little baby in these clothes.




4 comments:

jayni & ben said...

you are sooo cute!! I love your belly. So excited to see your baby boy.

Darci said...

Britt-
You look so cute:) I am so excited that you are having a boy! I didn't see your post about it being a boy and I was thinking about you all weekend wondering if you had figured out what you were having yet. He is going to be so cute and you two will be great parents! Whoo-hoo! Yay for babies:)

Pie said...

so cute, your little tummy is so perky! I can't believe you are halfway there already! yay! :)

Tina said...

You look great. I loved being pregnant and the excitement that comes with showing. It's going to come so fast. We are so excited for you guys!