On Wednesday morning one of my sweet students JR, brought me in a gift right before school started. Inside I found these cute gifts.

Hand made and crocheted burp clothes

And a darling blanket.
She and her mother made them for me and Baby Boy Nelson. It is the first gift I have received (other than from family) and I love it. I showed it off to my class and couldn't stop thinking about how nice it was of them to make those. Hand-made items are so special. That gift made my day.
Hand made and crocheted burp clothes
And a darling blanket.
She and her mother made them for me and Baby Boy Nelson. It is the first gift I have received (other than from family) and I love it. I showed it off to my class and couldn't stop thinking about how nice it was of them to make those. Hand-made items are so special. That gift made my day.




1 comment:
wow brit already getting gifts! you are already one step ahead of me :) you look GREAT by the way!
Post a Comment