Being just over half way through my pregnancy (21 weeks) I thought I would show the progress of my growing belly and baby thus far.

12 weeks


15 weeks/16 weeks


18 weeks/19 weeks


20 weeks/21 weeks
I definitely popped at 19 weeks (plus 19 wks it is a bad picture overall with the boxy cardigan) and I seem to only keep growing. My baby boy weighs in somewhere around 11 oz and moves all the time. I am planning on getting stretch marks although none have dared show yet--I just hope the creams I am using reduce them somewhat. Only 4 months and 3 weeks to go.
12 weeks
15 weeks/16 weeks
18 weeks/19 weeks
20 weeks/21 weeks
I definitely popped at 19 weeks (plus 19 wks it is a bad picture overall with the boxy cardigan) and I seem to only keep growing. My baby boy weighs in somewhere around 11 oz and moves all the time. I am planning on getting stretch marks although none have dared show yet--I just hope the creams I am using reduce them somewhat. Only 4 months and 3 weeks to go.




4 comments:
You look great! Being pregnant is so fun. Maybe I especially feel that way looking back on it though...
Yep, I'm pretty sure you are the cutest pregnant woman I know right now... I bet from the back side you don't even look pregnant! I'm right huh? Love ya and am so happy for you!
I am so glad I got to see your blog! You look adorable pregnant, even though you might not feel it sometimes :) I'm so excited for you, you're going to be the best mom!
Britt that is awesome!!! Have faith in the creams :)
Post a Comment