Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pillows

I am finally starting to add some decorative touches to our house. Mind you it is just a little and I have a lot more to still do. That said, the first three months I was so tired I couldn't even think about decorating. Now that I have my energy back I am really enjoying cooking and sewing again. Here is a sample of what I did this weekend (with the help of Alyssa).

Pillows for our couch





Cooked a yummy menu for the week

French Dip sandwiches
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Roast with Mashed Potatoes

I really like this "nesting" feeling that has returned after a three month absence. Please stay.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Very cute! Want to come and teach me how to do it now? :) I have a sewing machine but I have no clue how to use it - and pillows are first on the list!

. said...

I love the pillows and the fabric! Hope yall are doing great!