Thursday, July 29, 2010

Belly Progress: Round 2

From July 2010

38 weeks

I wish that this is my last weekly baby bump post but I have a feeling it won't be.

Here is my belly progress over that last little while. Mostly for me, but you may also enjoy it.



32 weeks/33 weeks



34 weeks/35 weeks



36 weeks/37 weeks

I have been so grateful that Adam has taken a weekly picture of me and our growing baby. It is fun to look back and see the progress--even if some picture aren't that flattering--I am glad I have them.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Seriously did you gain a pound elsewhere? You're the cutest, and the baby inside is probably pretty cute too:)

LaddandKatieMarshall said...

You look great! That said, i'm sure you'll agree with me that having a waist again is something to sook forward to. Can't wait to see pictures of you and your new baby.

Darci said...

I wish I would have been better at taking these. I hate taking them though ha ha

oh and I second Abby's comment

Monica said...

38 was my last week so maybe you'll get lucky! I am sad I wasn't consistent with my belly pictures; yours all look fantastic!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Okay, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. You also have a really great sense of maternity style. I love your belts with the dresses.

Makes me feel so sloppy! :)

Ashley said...

AHHH!!! I love it! I'm excited to meet Baby Nelson. You'll have to let us know when it all happens! Book club at the hospital maybe?