Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Month To Go!



36 Weeks

Somehow I have actually reached the point where I only have one month left until I get to meet our little boy. When we found out I was expecting, 36 weeks seemed so far away. But looking back it has gone by quicker than I expected. We still have not decided on a name but we have a few in mind. I have a couple things I want to get done before he arrives but pretty much I am ready and anxious to have in my arms.

At my last doctors appointment doc informed Adam and I that I was dilated to a 1 1/2 and 80 percent effaced. Doc said baby was head down and we are looking good for arrival to be on the due date or a day or two before. I could handle that.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Ah Britt you look so cute! I wish I could wear cute cardigans but I can't because it is too bloody hot here. I am really excited for you!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

well, you're farther along then i ever was on my own lol

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

You look beautiful!! Good luck with the name game-we're having the same problem!:) And early is sounding quite nice:)