Celebrating July 4th this year was full of family, fireworks, and BBQ--as it should be.

the festive Poke Flag Cake I made for July 4th dessert.
We started by going to my sisters house in Eagle Mountain for a BBQ and fireworks Saturday night.

Nephew Jace's reaction when we lit the fireworks.

Adam and my brother Andrew were the pyromaniacs who lit the fireworks and them some for the evening display.
On Sunday, we went to Adam's families 4th of July celebration at his brother's house. Failed to take any pictures besides the flag cake pictured above. We also got to go to our friends PJ and Sandra's sweet baby's girls blessing.

Visiting Sandra in the hospital when Sophie was born.
Monday, we started with the Provo City Parade. I loved seeing the jet fly over and admiring all the floats. It was really hot though.
Later that afternoon we went to my parents house for another BBQ and a competitive game of croquet.

Adam putting the set together.


It was a great weekend that I always love celebrating. I am so grateful to live in this country. I still am fascinated when I hear the history and amazing stories of how our founding fathers came to establish our great county. God bless America.

34 weeks.
Hard to think I am still going to grow bigger with 6 weeks to go. I can't wait for him to get here.
Nursery is almost finished. Picture to come soon.
the festive Poke Flag Cake I made for July 4th dessert.
We started by going to my sisters house in Eagle Mountain for a BBQ and fireworks Saturday night.
Nephew Jace's reaction when we lit the fireworks.
Adam and my brother Andrew were the pyromaniacs who lit the fireworks and them some for the evening display.
On Sunday, we went to Adam's families 4th of July celebration at his brother's house. Failed to take any pictures besides the flag cake pictured above. We also got to go to our friends PJ and Sandra's sweet baby's girls blessing.
Visiting Sandra in the hospital when Sophie was born.
Monday, we started with the Provo City Parade. I loved seeing the jet fly over and admiring all the floats. It was really hot though.
Later that afternoon we went to my parents house for another BBQ and a competitive game of croquet.
Adam putting the set together.
It was a great weekend that I always love celebrating. I am so grateful to live in this country. I still am fascinated when I hear the history and amazing stories of how our founding fathers came to establish our great county. God bless America.

34 weeks.
Hard to think I am still going to grow bigger with 6 weeks to go. I can't wait for him to get here.
Nursery is almost finished. Picture to come soon.




1 comment:
Your flag cake looks great and delicious. And you look so cute! I'm excited to see the nursery!
Post a Comment