On Saturday my good friend Leanne, was willing, and generous enough, to take a few maternity pictures of Adam and I. She did an excellent job and I LOVE how they turned out.
Hello sassy mamma! Love how these turned out! It made me want to do a maternity photo shoot but I got denied by Niel. How did you get Adam to cooperate?
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
7 comments:
Those are so cute!!!
Cute Brittany, you look great. I keep checking your blog in hopes to see a baby! Good luck with the next few weeks.
so cute!
Absolutely adorable! My favorite is the one with your head on Adams lap. It says so much about the two of you! Love it!
These are great, you look so pretty Britt! How did you ever convince Adam to do this with you? I love it.
Next pregnancy I VOW to do all I can to look this good! Haha! Hopefully I can stave off some of the gene pool...!
You look simply gorgeous. SUCH a cute prego lady. It was fun taking your pics!
Hello sassy mamma! Love how these turned out! It made me want to do a maternity photo shoot but I got denied by Niel. How did you get Adam to cooperate?
Post a Comment