My amazing sisters-in-law threw Baby Boy Nelson a family shower just over a week ago. I was so impressed with the way they decorated and planned everything so perfectly. I should have known they would think of every little detail. Just look at the impressive decorations and food display. I was in love with all the brown and blue.


Natalie made these darling party favors.


Carly made homemade oreo cookies, a family favorite, and they were gone in seconds. Sally's friend made these to-die-for cupcakes that were as much a decoration and they were delicious to eat.


Sally made this darling quilt. Just look at the stippling...it is airplanes. I love it!

I failed to take any pictures of my family that threw the shower for me or my family that came to celebrate the coming of our baby boy. I guess I got too busy talking and eating the treats. However, I couldn't not share how amazing the shower turned out and all the hard work that was put into it. I feel much more prepared for his arrival.
Baby boy Nelson sure is loved and has the most incredible aunts. Thank you!
Natalie made these darling party favors.
Carly made homemade oreo cookies, a family favorite, and they were gone in seconds. Sally's friend made these to-die-for cupcakes that were as much a decoration and they were delicious to eat.

Sally made this darling quilt. Just look at the stippling...it is airplanes. I love it!
I failed to take any pictures of my family that threw the shower for me or my family that came to celebrate the coming of our baby boy. I guess I got too busy talking and eating the treats. However, I couldn't not share how amazing the shower turned out and all the hard work that was put into it. I feel much more prepared for his arrival.
Baby boy Nelson sure is loved and has the most incredible aunts. Thank you!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness! You have the most amazing showers! I've never seen such displays for baby showers! I love it!
Post a Comment