Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Tie Completed

If you have a baby boy you will want to make this tie. It is so easy and quick. It took my about 45 minutes start to finish. I made two in about 1 1/2 hrs while watching a show (which means I stopped to watch TV while sewing).

I love how they turned it!










Use the tutorial from here. I didn't print her pattern out I just held up a piece of paper and traced it from the computer screen. Saved me ink :-) I used scrap fabric I had on hand and the total cost was $0! Now hurry and go make one yourself.

5 comments:

Alison said...

i may have to learn how to tie a tie first:) i love your head board, looks awesome!

Joy M. said...

I love it! I'm sure Adam told you we are having a little boy this August, so I've been checking out all you girls blogs and getting inspiration! :) I think I might attempt this little tie. I have a sewing machine that I haven't opened yet, and don't know how to thread the needle, but that tie is too cute not to give it a try! Hope your cute little family is doing great! Crew is getting SO big!!!
take care-joy :) also, AWESOME job on the head-board! So impressed!!!!

Natasha said...

Those turned out so cute! He's getting so big and is such a doll.

The Stanley's said...

I just love him he is such a cutie! I have been sewing baby shoes.. it's so fun to create things isn't it! good job on the ties!

Tina said...

I've seen this tutorial before and it's been on my list of projects. Good to know that it turns out so well. Very cute. I'm really excited to make some.