Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Swing

Crew loves the swing. 

During my daily run I often take a loop that allows me to run through this amazing park in Alpine.  This particular day was so sunny and kind of windy. However, I thought it would be so fun to bring Crew back to the park and let him try out the baby swing. 

Should have known he would love it. He laughed and smiled the entire time he was in it--despite that fact that is was chilly.

 








This park in Alpine is new. Is was finished being built last year. It is my new favorite park--hands down. It was swings for all ages, a water park for the hot summer days, nice restrooms, a small and large play set, pavilion, picnic tables, an awesome full basketball court, four tennis courts, a paved path that goes around the entire park, and so much more. Adam and I are enjoying the close proximity it is to our house and can't wait to spend more afternoons at the park.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Fun park! You are the cutest skinny little mama in your running spandex:) It gives me hope that one day I'll be in shape again after the baby...

And Crew's little shoes are amazing. Where are they from? They look so cute and cozy.

Adam and Brittany said...

Abby, I got the slippers from padraigcottage.com I love them and would recommend everyone to get a pair for the little one during the colder months. They are my favorite shoes for Crew.

Darci said...

That park sounds awesome! A water park?! That will be so fun in the summer! Oh and the baby ties you made for Crew are adorable!