Friday, April 29, 2011

Tulips


I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with my sister and her boys and my mom. We went opening day and there weren't very many tulips in bloom yet but we still had fun walking around in the sunshine. 










Lucky for us our half marathon race is this Saturday and we get to see the tulips again--but this time in bloom since we will be running through the gardens!

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Good luck on the race! I can't believe how big her boys look in those pics compared to when I took the family pics!

Chelsea said...

i bet they will be out better tomorrow. if it's warm, and i can get up, maybe ill come watch you.

Adam and Brittany said...

Chels--it is going to be so cold during the race so I am not expecting anything spectacular. However, seeing your sweet face that early in the morning would be spectacular. Ha ha.