Wednesday, June 15, 2011

St. John Antigua

The 4th day of the cruise stopped at St. John Antigua. At first we didn't think this island had as exciting of excursions as the previous islands. However, we made the most of it and it ended up being my favorite day. 

We rented scooters, a 4 wheeler, and jet skies! It was awesome. The jet skies, to me, were the best part. I have ridden jet skies before--but nothing like this.  With the clear Caribbean water, the smooth bay we were ridding in, along with the fishing boat that came through which provided us with the sweetest wake to jump, we had a blast! The island is beautiful and the water is so turquoise.


Renting scooters and 4 wheelers 
(and a taxi with air conditioning--thank goodness)



Us girls striking a "Mickey Sunday" pose



(I was having too much fun to stop and take pictures so this is all I have. But I know Burke has some great footage of the jet skies--coming soon I am sure).

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh man, my alison boob grab, and my boobs look like they are hanging out... neither were the case. promise.

Cason and Marie said...

Oh my word! That looks so dreamy right about now! What a fun trip. Love your swimsuits and you have a rockin bod! :)

Chelsey Bell said...

Stop posting these amazing pics while I'm stuck in
South Dakota!!!

erika herman said...

Those are five very tan women, which makes me one very jealous woman.