Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adam's Humor

We all do it... You know that you do...Even when you think nobody is watching....You pick your nose in your car. Admit it. Well, Adam and I falling into this trap in our car occasionally made notice of it the other day. So, I asked Adam.

"Why did Heavenly Father give us buggers?"
"I don't know. So that we would have something to do in our cars."

I started laughing so hard. Adam pulls out these one-liners all the time and makes me laugh. I hope you enjoy this insight we had together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, that is so funny... Sounds like a conversation Dan and I would have.

kbarlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

Oh that is Hillarious! It sounds like something Garrett would say. He thinks that Utah gives people FBS (Flat Booger Syndrome). Classic.