1. A fellow teacher at my school has a little girl who is a Brownie...which means that I get to buy Girl Scout Cookies from her. When she told me they her little girl was selling those delicious cookies it made my day. I quickly signed up for 3 boxes of Samoas and Tagalongs (or whatever they are called--the peanut butter ones). Not a huge Thin mint fan. I like em' but not my fav.
2. Over the weekend Adam and I went ice skating with the Alders. The great news is that Adam and I didn't fall once!
3. Saw Ghost Town and Loved it! Hilarious movie.
4. Adam and I are going to the SL Temple to do a session. We were married at this temple but have never been through it for a session before. I am excited for the live reenactment instead of the movie--but I hear it is longer.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm with you on the Samoas- they're the best. Thin Mints are good but they're much better when you put them in the freezer and eat them later, still kind of frozen (weird, I know).
Mmmm I might have to get you to buy some cookies for me. Do you get any kind of special discount? Yummmmm. Samoas.
Post a Comment