
Along with my poem and flowers that Adam got me, he also got us tickets to go the the Jazz vs. Cavs game on Saturday! I had never been to a game--I know shocking--but I didn't grow up in Utah and my family didn't really get into it enough to go to the games. However, I mentioned to Adam a while back that I had never been so he surprised me with tickets! We went with a couple from his work and really enjoyed ourselves.
Adam got us lower bowl tickets and they were sweet! I got those blow up sticks that you hit to make annoying sounds when the opposing team shoots free throws. I was really good at hitting the sticks together.

Because Adam got us such sweet tickets we were able to see King James himself play close up. It was awesome. Lebron is unreal. He had some sweet dunks and some incredible three-pointers. I even cheered for him even though we were supposed to be cheering for the Jazz. But seriously, when you get the chance to see, arguably the best player in the NBA, you have to cheer for him.
Plus, he really is amazing and we are the same age ( I think).

This point of the game was pretty intense and loud. All tied up. Sadly, the Jazz lost but I still loved being at the game.
The fireworks, crowd, and players are very entertaining. I look forward to going to another game. Thanks again Adam for a great date/brithday present!
4 comments:
Niel is going to be soooo jealous when I tell him. Lebron James is his idol. Last night he was telling me about how "he has followed him since high school". That sounds like so much fun! Niel and I were just saying the other day how we would like to go to another game.
I love watching Lebron, BUT he's not the best player in the NBA. Kobe is. And I love him. We went to a Lakers/Wizards game a few weeks ago and I was surprisingly starstruck. Basketball games are so fun; glad you got to go! Good seats too! (we were practically in the last row of the arena). Go Lakers;)
What a fun time to be able to go see a game for the first time sounds like a blast. Happy late birthday too, i hadn't realized that your birthday was so near to mine. Birthdays are great.
Nice share.
BPO work from home
Post a Comment