Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shoveling

I know it snowed this weekend through out Utah Valley--However, I am pretty sure that our little neighborhood got the most of it. By 8:00 am Adam was already shoveling a foot of snow.





It didn't stop snowing till about noon. At least I had a day off from work where I was happy watching the snow fall as a read the Hunger Games --Favorite book I have read in a long time.

So much for the previous post and the warm weather we left in Mexico. I am ready for Spring.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

so glad we have 60/70 degree weather here :) and that book is the book our ward is reading for book club this month. guess i'll have to check it out

Annie. said...

Holy cow! That's nuts! We got probably 6 inches but it all just melted off.

Brittney said...

LOVE the Hunger Games!!! Those books are impossible to put down. Oh homeowning, and the shoveling that goes with it! Derrick shoveled snow for the first time in his life this winter- it was so funny to see my Vegas boy get the hang of it! Good thing Adam has lots of previous experience :)