Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am ready to meet you

I woke up this morning and suddenly felt so strongly that I am ready to meet our little boy. Up until this morning I was happy and content being pregnant. I am/was enjoying all the excitements and baby movements that came with the changes of being pregnant. I have loved and still love being pregnant. I feel great and am sleeping relatively well. However, now with only 2 weeks left I am ready to meet our boy. I want to hold him and bring him home into our family. I want to see him and be with him. I am ready.

I am walking every morning and trying to do all I can--that is safe--to bring him to us sooner than August 9th
(suggestions?). I have dropped and feel constant braxton hicks but no real labor pains.

Baby Boy Nelson, as soon as you can, come meet us. We have been waiting a long time for you.

2 comments:

Darci said...

I love this post. Hopefully he will come soon:)

Unknown said...

I walked a lot too, and there is some homeopathics that you can use too, called blue and black cohosh. It worked for me, got my little man here a week early :)