Last week my amazing neighbors, Brittney and Dani, threw a neighborhood shower for baby boy and me. Everything was decorated around the theme of POP. I was surprised at all the darling decorations and the food presentation that they planned so perfectly. I should have known they would go all out.

Party Planners: Alison, me, Brittney, Dani

All the food and drinks went along with the theme, "POP Goes the Baby". From the matching colored soda pop and popcorn, to the cake pops and pin wheel pops, they thought of everything.



They brought in 400 balloons to cover the ceiling. It looked so cool.


They decorated in the colors of blue and brown and even hung up all these cute clothes on the staircase and around the house as part of the ambiance of the party. Afterward, they gave baby boy the clothes as part of their present to him along with so many other cute things.

Even the party favors were to die for--they were so cute. (You can kind of see them on the table). Thanks Michelle for making them.



My sister and I at the end of the shower. We are a month apart in our due dates. She is is due September 7th and we are both having boys! (Just look at all those balloons behind us).
This shower was so fun and my neighbors were so kind and thoughtful in all the gifts they gave to help us welcome in our baby boy. I really did move into the best neighborhood. This baby boy is already getting so much love from friends and family. Thank you!
Party Planners: Alison, me, Brittney, Dani
All the food and drinks went along with the theme, "POP Goes the Baby". From the matching colored soda pop and popcorn, to the cake pops and pin wheel pops, they thought of everything.
They brought in 400 balloons to cover the ceiling. It looked so cool.
They decorated in the colors of blue and brown and even hung up all these cute clothes on the staircase and around the house as part of the ambiance of the party. Afterward, they gave baby boy the clothes as part of their present to him along with so many other cute things.
Even the party favors were to die for--they were so cute. (You can kind of see them on the table). Thanks Michelle for making them.
My sister and I at the end of the shower. We are a month apart in our due dates. She is is due September 7th and we are both having boys! (Just look at all those balloons behind us).
This shower was so fun and my neighbors were so kind and thoughtful in all the gifts they gave to help us welcome in our baby boy. I really did move into the best neighborhood. This baby boy is already getting so much love from friends and family. Thank you!




4 comments:
Wow! That's impressive!!
That is such a cute shower idea! I think I might have to steal it for the next time I host a baby shower.
HOLY COW! That is amazing.
that was so fun, probably the cutest shower ever!
Post a Comment