Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sneak Peak of the Nursery

Here is a sneak peak of our baby boy's nursery. My tiny point-and-shoot camera doesn't take the best quality pictures but I love his nursery so much I had to show it off.

I have loved getting his nursery ready and sometimes I go in there and just sit and look at it because it makes me so happy.



It took me a while to find the perfect paint color and I couldn't be happier with the color we choose. It looks so good with all the white in the room.

The curtains are my favorite part of his nursery. I'll be sure to post more pictures soon.




37 weeks.
Only 17 more days till my due date. Hopefully it is less and not more.

5 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

It looks so good! Can't wait to see the baby in there!

Alison said...

i do love that room, but you already know that!

Darci said...

Where are you getting all of these cute maternity dresses?

Shannon said...

That looks so good! Way to go :)

Dan and Heather said...

I can't believe I didn't see it when I was over last night?! Looks SO good!!