Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A new Car!

A few days after Christmas Adam and I bought...A NEW CAR! ( I hear the voice of Bob Barker when I write that). We had been looking for a new car for a few months and finally found one. We bought this car:


A Subaru Legacy. Even though this is a stock photo, we got this same dark silver color. I didn't talk a picture of our actual car because the snow is in the way. It is not the car you think to buy right away but after researching it and driving it we knew it was the car we wanted. Good thing we bought it too because it is amazing. Next time you hang out with us we will take you for a light spin of Subaru enjoyment if you desire.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

YAY for your new car! I wanted to see it while we were there, but I actually completely forgot! That's exciting - we need to take a spin. :)

Abby said...

Subaru enjoyment...love it. New cars are my FAVORITE thing ever! My first new car was that color, technically known as "moonshadow." It was rockin.

And YES come visit me please!!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Cute car Brit!