The pictures in the previous post were taken Wednesday evening. On Thursday when Adam and I went to check things out this is what we saw....


Amazing right? The framing on the house will be done this week.





Although this looks like it should be a picture of our car, it is the front of our house...enjoy!
(Note: This is pretty much what takes up a lot of Adam and my time so if these house posts are getting stale to you sorry--but there are probably a lot more to come because I like them).
Amazing right? The framing on the house will be done this week.
Although this looks like it should be a picture of our car, it is the front of our house...enjoy!
(Note: This is pretty much what takes up a lot of Adam and my time so if these house posts are getting stale to you sorry--but there are probably a lot more to come because I like them).




2 comments:
Awesome!! I can't wait to see it live and in person. That is really exciting.
This is so cool. The mountains look beautiful. You guys know how to pick a good spot!
Post a Comment