Wednesday night my mother had two extra tickets to go the the BYU production World of Dance (my favorite production that BYU does). Adam choose not to go with me so instead of having a ticket to go waste I invited Chelsea to come with me. Good thing I did because she had never been to it. Well, it was amazing! My dad, mom, and Chelsea all enjoyed it.
In years past the Cougarettes have performed in it. However, this year they were a no show. I was sad about that yet the Folk Dance team did a Balle Balle number that was awesome and I really liked the Rumba done by the Ballroom Dance team. There was also a funny ballet, which is rare to see, and that was a treat.
If you have never been to the World of Dance you need to go. All the dance teams perform their best dance routines and it awesome. Thanks mom for the tickets.




2 comments:
Sounds fun! I love dance performances because I have no dancing talent whatsoever so everything amazes and captivates me.
we should have taken a picture.
Post a Comment