Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leaves

Adam and I drove up Sundance canyon on Monday for Family Night. The leaves are always at their peek color the week of Fall Conference. Three years ago Adam and I took our Bridals up at the Nelson Cabin in Sundance. Seeing the leaves this year reminds me of that time. Since then the leaves haven't been as vibrant. However, this year they are! I love fall.

2006



2009





Adam, walking to the cabin.



The pasture where we keep the horses.



This is the road that leads to our cabin.



Go on a drive to see the leaves.

3 comments:

Heather Whitworth said...

Yay! I'm so glad you put a comment on my blog so I could track yours. Now you are officially on my family and friends list... So special!!! Those fall pics are beautiful. Now I almost wish we would have gotten married in the fall!

Jamie said...

so pretty! today pretty much marks the first day of fall here. not quite the same as fall in utah but its 70 degrees and my windows are open. i def think this is going to become my favorite season!

Darci said...

You are making me miss Utah. It is so pretty there in the fall.