Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Framing

It has begun



Front of the house and view of the garage



Inside of the house looking at what will be the kitchen, mud room, and garage.



Inside of the house looking at the future bedrooms. Notice the nice park across the street.



Front of the house.

This is moving so quickly. I can't believe the framing is already this far along. The fact that we are building a house still seems surreal to me.

3 comments:

Abby said...

So exciting Britt! Ah I love D.C. but sometimes I wish I lived in Utah or somewhere cheaper so we could do this. You'll have to enjoy it for both of us:)

Jamie said...

its so exciting! and im glad one of us is good at posting pics of our house, haha. ill have some up this weekend hopefully :)

Dan and Heather said...

Amazing!! Keep posting the pics, I love watching this process!!:)