For the Labor Day weekend the Nelson family has a tradition of going to Swiss Days in Midway and then spending the rest of the weekend at the Cabin in Midway. It is a weekend that I look forward to all year long. Due to the fact that I was enjoying my vacation not many pictures were taken--sorry. Pretty much the weekend consisted of this...

Enjoyed the view from the cabin deck


Slept and played games.
While at Swiss days I got the usually 4 rolls of wrapping paper (I am a little obsessed about this wrapping paper) and some home decor items.

My Dad did a book signing at one of the booths at Swiss days. His book is called "Hiking Boots and Gospel Truths". It is about building a testimony in the out of doors. If you get a chance pick one up and read it. It is an entertaining quick read.

The booth were my father did book signings.
For those of you who had the chance to attend Swiss Days but did not...you missed out. I guess you will just have to wait till next year.

Also, my youngest brother, Parker left for BYU-Idaho on Monday. He is the last of the six Harrison Children to attend college. I know he is going to love it. Adam and I took him out to dinner at Texas Road House before he left. BTW--check out the newest location of Texas Road House in Lehi. Best ribs I have ever eaten.

Enjoyed the view from the cabin deck


Slept and played games.
While at Swiss days I got the usually 4 rolls of wrapping paper (I am a little obsessed about this wrapping paper) and some home decor items.

My Dad did a book signing at one of the booths at Swiss days. His book is called "Hiking Boots and Gospel Truths". It is about building a testimony in the out of doors. If you get a chance pick one up and read it. It is an entertaining quick read.

The booth were my father did book signings.
For those of you who had the chance to attend Swiss Days but did not...you missed out. I guess you will just have to wait till next year.
Also, my youngest brother, Parker left for BYU-Idaho on Monday. He is the last of the six Harrison Children to attend college. I know he is going to love it. Adam and I took him out to dinner at Texas Road House before he left. BTW--check out the newest location of Texas Road House in Lehi. Best ribs I have ever eaten.




3 comments:
Parker is going to college?!?! Holy moly! When did he grow up? Wasn't he just 14?
Matt's mom is a big organizer of Swiss days and she always talks it up--hopefully some day we can go!
Texas Road House is AMAZING.
Post a Comment