We finished our framing and passed our framing inspection last week.


Since then our window have been set, preparation for the stucco placed along with the chicken wire, ordered our roof, ordered our soffet and fascia, ordered our door,chose the stain color to go on our door, almost got our stucco picked out, and are in the process of choosing the exterior rock. In other words, we have done a lot of decision making for the exterior of the house. However stressfull this may be, it is also so fun and rewarding in it's own way.
Since then our window have been set, preparation for the stucco placed along with the chicken wire, ordered our roof, ordered our soffet and fascia, ordered our door,chose the stain color to go on our door, almost got our stucco picked out, and are in the process of choosing the exterior rock. In other words, we have done a lot of decision making for the exterior of the house. However stressfull this may be, it is also so fun and rewarding in it's own way.




5 comments:
I hope that "Honey Bucket" gets to stay in your yard when it's done :)
How exciting! I'm loving watching the progress. Keep the pics coming!
the house is awesome. I love it.
Wow I can't believe how fast it's going! That's so exciting!
Wow, congrats on the house- it looks great! It must be so exciting to see the progress. Glad to hear you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment