I decorated for Fall this weekend. Every year when Fall comes I always think to myself, "this is my favorite season." I don't really know if this is true, I find I love all seasons and I can't pick a favorite, but there is so much that I love about fall:
The smell of cinnamon, a yummy pumpkin pie, fresh peaches, the leaves changing colors, the pleasant weather, fall sweaters and boots, football--BYU that is, season premiers of the shows I follow, Halloween, and my wedding anniversary. Saturday and Sunday I get right into the feeling of fall using some of my domestic talents.

Made this festive apron out of a Halloween Towel. (I like to wear seasonal aprons at school since I wear an apron half the time I am teaching).


Got out my fall decor and my pumpkin/cinnamon candle.


I made a peach pie on Sunday but we ate it too fast and I forgot to take a picture. Just know that is was delicious.
The smell of cinnamon, a yummy pumpkin pie, fresh peaches, the leaves changing colors, the pleasant weather, fall sweaters and boots, football--BYU that is, season premiers of the shows I follow, Halloween, and my wedding anniversary. Saturday and Sunday I get right into the feeling of fall using some of my domestic talents.
Made this festive apron out of a Halloween Towel. (I like to wear seasonal aprons at school since I wear an apron half the time I am teaching).
Got out my fall decor and my pumpkin/cinnamon candle.
I made a peach pie on Sunday but we ate it too fast and I forgot to take a picture. Just know that is was delicious.




2 comments:
i totally feel the same way this year! i never really remember being so excited for fall but for lots of reasons i am this year, baby coming, weather cooling down, etc. ive had what few decorations i do have up for a week or so already :) anyway, hope you guys are doing well!
Hey brittany! I just found your blog! Love your fall decorations! what are you up to and where are you teaching at?
good to catch up through blogging!
Amanda (Lal)Swanson
Post a Comment