Sunday, September 13, 2009

Football, Football, Football


Adam and I started the weekend off with football and it ended with football.
Friday evening Adam had back to back a flag football games. Then on Saturday morning Adam had another flag football game. We ended our weekend of football by watching the BYU Cougars beat Tulsa. It's nice to watch a game that is not to stressful and see BYU win by a landslide. Go Cougs!



Adam's football teams (two different teams and leagues) won 2 out of 3 games.



Between all the football games I found time to make this yummy Peach Freezer Jam. It was quick and easy. Lemon Albertas are in season this week and they are the best to can if you want to make some yourself.


2 comments:

Abby said...

I agree that it's great BYU won by a landslide, but I have to admit I enjoy the close games a lot more--the others get a little boring:)

Pierce Family said...

Hey Brit! I just found your blog. I cant believe you are building a house! Thats a huge dream of mine - one that will probably not come true for a long time. Anywho, just wanted to say hi!!